Monday, January 7, 2008

Nothing happening really. Just keeping busy. Yesterday was a relatively nice departure. I was able to sit around and do nothing for about 3 hours.

Lindsay bought me Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii and we've been playing that for a couple of hours over the past few days. It's pretty fun. Nintendo games may not have hookers, drugs, or guns in them, but they manage to pull off being fun to play, and isn't that the point of a game?

Tonight's the game between LSU and Ohio State. I can't say that I'm very excited about it either. We're going to go out and watch the first half, otherwise I'd watch maybe 5 minutes of it. It's like the NFL in that regard. If my favorite team isn't in it, I'm not likely to watch it.

I watched a grand total of 3 minutes of the playoffs this weekend and I can't say that I missed it.

No comments: