Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We (Lindsay and I) just got back from the Cavs game. I had obtained the company seats (C110 club level) for the game. It was blown wide open early on. The Cavs were up by 21. Then in the fourth quarter, the Cavs had let Memphis close it to a single point. The Cavs still won, but it's that lack of killer instinct that could haunt them in the playoffs.

Anyway, I'm off to South Carolina tomorrow for Thanksgiving. It's typically this time of the year that I have my flying adventures. The winds are high, the temperatures are cold, and there are millions of people traveling. Hopefully this year, the adventures are kept to an absolute minimum. I nearly died last year and I don't want to replicate that this year.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Be safe in your travels.

No comments: