Friday, November 10, 2006

I feel like crap today. I don't know what the deal is. I took some NyQuil last night. I've sucked down some Tylenol this morning (hopefully the kind that has been recalled... metal makes it better.) I'm thinking about going home for the rest of the day. I can't really explain how I feel, it's just generally like crap.

I blame Ohio. Hey it's 70 degrees today! Oh, sorry. That was 3 minutes ago. Now it's 3. 3 degrees. Hope you bundled up and brought your snow shoes!

On a side note, I have a LOT of leaves in my yard. As in, I can't see my grass. At all. I just went home at lunch yesterday and mulched a bunch of them too. The rest I blew into a big pile. Well today, the pile is still there, but new leaves have returned to their home on my grass. I don't even want to this about my backyard. It's basically just one gigantic leaf collage. One day I'll hopefully have a leaf picking up party. Everyone is invited. BYOR (bring your own rake).

No comments: