Thursday, November 9, 2006

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I will be when this semester is over. I'm looking forward to entire days of nothing. I'm looking forward to going home after work and going to sleep at 6:00 PM if I want to. I honestly can't wait.

I don't even remember the last time I had multiple waking hours where I had nothing planned and I didn't need to do anything.

I know you'll be shocked, but I'm fairly certain that I hate school.

What's even worse is that I have 3 classes left and they still say that one of them is a prerequisite. What that means is that I can either go 4 days a week next semester... Monday and Wednesday mornings and Tuesday and Thursday nights (ultra-convenient) or that I can only take 1 class on Tuesdays from 6:00 - 9:00 PM. I'll probably end up doing that, just because the other schedule would be so ridiculous.

Strike my previous statement. I definitely hate school.

No comments: