Saturday, November 11, 2006

So I met nearly all of the remainder of Lindsay's family and I have to say, all went well. I was mostly concerned aboutt he not so much younger brother, but I think in the end I really had nothing to worry about at all. I think it will be very easy to fit in with everyone. I've still yet to meet her younger sister, but that's the last of the immediate family. Rumor has it that she's coming to C-Town sometime before Christmas though, so after that I'll have met the whole fam. Yay for me. I am awesome!

Tonight we got here around 6:30 and ate dinner. We had authentic Maryland crab cakes -- and while I'm not much of a crab eater, these were quite good. Then we had some dessert, as if I needed more food. Afer dinner, we ended up playing poker and I finished in second to her mom. I got my money back, so not all was lost. We're coming back home tomorrow, but I'll be back out here after Christmas. At that time I'll stay a few days and get to see the mighty 4 way stop in downtown. I'm quite excited.

No comments: