Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's been a long time since I've posted ANYTHING here, and an even longer time since there was anything interesting...

The holidays are over and a very hectic December is in the rear view. That has finally enabled us to start catching up with stuff. Simple stuff like cleaning the house for example.

Since I last wrote, the Cavs have been awesome, we've had some car repairs, we went on two trips, the Cavs have been sub-par, we saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, I went to a Cavs game, the Browns fired everyone, the Yankees bought everyone, and heck, a whole year has passed. Okay, lame joke.

I got some very cool stuff as Christmas gifts. Most notably an iPod Touch. It's terrific. It's my newest favorite gadget. I need to figure out how to turn it into a universal remote for my home theater setup. It should be possible, but I'm not positive.

Today we made our very first homemade deep dish pizza. It was pretty good, especially for a first try. A bit too spicy though, so we'll have to work on that.

No comments: