Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Cavs pulled out the 2 seed in the East tonight. Everything seemed to fall perfectly into place, at least for one night. They beat Milwaukee. The Bulls lost to the Nets. The Wizards beat Indiana. It was the very best outcome possible.

That makes for a Cavs-Wizards series in the opening round. It's too bad that Arenas is hurt, because the playoff series last year was quite entertaining.

I don't know what to make of the Cavs chances this year. They just don't strike me as one of the elite teams in the league. For some reason they match up best against the Spurs, so if they were to get there, I guess I'd like to see the Spurs. But on second thought, I would like to see them play the Warriors in the Finals. The chances of that happening however, are... Not. Too. Good.

No comments: