Monday, March 15, 2004

I have to say... there are some boring tournament entry names out there. Of all the ones in the list though I guess I'm partial to "Dowd fire Keady." It reminds me of a caveman.

Me eat fire.

Kill meat.


As for my picks... I can't tell you, because then you'll steal them and win my $10,000. OK, I'll give you a hint. I think that Northern Iowa can beat Michigan State, but if MSU gets past the first round then they could do some damage. I also like the style of play from Wisconsin. They are built for the tournament. This could also potentially be the year for the first 16 seed to win. Since Saint Joes is so perimeter driven, if those shots fail to fall (see the Xavier game for proof) then they are completely beatable. They routinely get out rebounded and have no inside presence to speak of. I'm not saying Liberty will win, because I'm still picking Saint Joes, I'm just saying it's possible.

No comments: