Tuesday, January 20, 2004

On my way to class tonight I hit a pot hole that was at least the size of Rhode Island. I thought for sure that my driver-side wheels were going to fly off and beg for mercy before they self-destructed. It was ridiculous. Then I got to class... the first day of class mind you, and the freaking professor is going insane. The class is Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 PM - 9:50 PM and on the FIRST DAY OF CLASS she kept us until 10:00 PM. First. Class. Stay. Late. What the crap? She didn't even get to the syllabus yet. No one wants to watch a video on the first day of class. Here's what we want to do... we want to go tend to our vehicles and nurse them home on only two wheels.

There are a few prospects in the class though - specifically two. One appears by her name to be a foreign national or at least a newly immigrated individual. Her name had at least 9 consonants in a row. Something along the lines of Pdzgdnksky Hwylingerburgerstenskicleinsmith. The other actually bears resemblance to my hot professor from last semester. That bears some investigating.

No comments: