Monday, November 3, 2008

We got our new mattress (again) this weekend. We hated the first new mattress we had, so we took it back. Due to a very good return policy, there were no problems doing so. We like our new mattress significantly better. It's firm, but still comfortable. That's what she said.

I also had fun cleaning out the gutters. Thankfully it had been dry for a few days in a row, so the leaves were very easy to get out. It rained all day today, but it's supposed to be dry for most of the rest of the week, so that's good, considering that we get at least 30 lawn bags full of leaves in our yard every year. Dry leaves are much easier to work with. Especially since I have to keep the new seeded lawn clear of debris as much as possible.

I watched V for Vendetta tonight. I liked it quite a bit. I thought it was a good political commentary of the slippery slope that the world is headed down.

No comments: