Friday, June 29, 2007

Lindsay is leaving town for Maryland today. That means that for the next 5 days I will once again be living like a bachelor. A substantially more broke bachelor than before, but a bachelor nonetheless.

Party time! (*)

I actually do have a lot of errands to run this weekend. I suspect I'll be very busy all day Saturday, but hopefully I can get them wrapped up before Sunday. I'll be leaving for Maryland on Tuesday after work.

* Please note: Party time! consists of eating cereal for dinner, waking up at 10:00 AM, playing video games, and watching Futurama before I fall asleep at 9:30 PM.

2 comments:

boilerdowd said...

Man that sounds like an all-the-way live weekend!!! I'm going to the zoo tomorrow. Almost as crazy.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to try and squeeze in a showing of Transformers before you leave?