Thursday, June 7, 2007

Someone asked me what the attitude was in Cleveland right now. You want to know what the attitude is? The other day people were talking about the Browns starting training camp in a few months. The freaking Browns! The Indians are leading their division. The Cavaliers are in the NBA Finals. Those freaking guys were talking about the Browns.

So, what does that tell you about the attitude of Clevelanders? First, it tells me that they're stupid. Second, it tells me that this is a football town forever. Regardless of how bad the Browns are you'll have people who can't wait for the season to start.

I predict that the Indians could go 162-0 and sweep their way through the playoffs and you'd still have idiots wanting to talk about pre-season football.

How many years of suffering can you people take?!?! The Browns are TERRIBLE! The quicker you realize it, the happier you'll be. Look at me. Can't you tell that I'm happy?!?! The Browns ARE NOT going to the playoffs this year. The Indians very well could and the Cavs are 4 wins away from being champs. Stop talking about the Browns!

No comments: