Saturday, March 3, 2007

Another productive wedding planning weekend. We're ahead of schedule now, even though we only have 4 more months before the wedding.

Yesterday we checked out Macy's to see if we wanted to register there -- we don't.

Today we booked our honeymoon. We're going to Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica.

I also finalized my tux arrangements. I'll be sending out info this week. I chose After Hours because they're available in every city that has a groomsmen.

We also finished our registries. We're registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target. For all of my multi-millionaire friends, you can buy out our whole registry if you like. We'd be happy! Feel free to check out all the exciting things at http://www.lindsay-and-tim.com/registry.asp

Play a little game to see if you can figure out what I've registered for and what Lindsay has registered for. I'll give you a hint... if it's Wii related, it was probably me.

No comments: