Monday, February 5, 2007

So the weekend was nice... even though I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of the Super Bowl. The same cannot be said of today. First, my garage door opener broke. Hooray! It's not the end of the world, and it was quite old, but still. Don't break when the high temperature for the day is 6.

Then, after that hassle, I had to go to class tonight.

No joke, this is exactly what we did in stakeholder management tonight. The professor told us how to diagram a sentence. Yes. Diagram a sentence. He wrote "Bill hit the ball." Then he showed us where the noun was, and the verb, and the direct object. Yes. It's true. Exactly like that. I wanted to bash my head into the table as hard as I could so that I could be knocked unconscious. It's complete and utter bull crap. I'm paying money for this?

Seriously. This?

No comments: