Saturday, April 30, 2005

I need suggestions for the next car I should buy.

I like the Nismo Altima SE-R, but with the Nismo parts it costs about $4000 more than my G35. Plus, it has 43 less horsepower than the new G's and is FWD.

The Maxima used to be sporty, but now it's just soft.

I like the Acura TSX, but it's vastly underpowered in my opinion.

I don't want to ever buy a BMW.

There isn't much in the way of American cars that interest me. Chrysler has some interesting things coming out, but they aren't really my style. The GTO is blah. I can't even come close to fitting comfortably in a Corvette (not that it would be practical here in the Arctic circle.)

Toyota and Lexus styling are about as bland as oatmeal covered in flavor-away to make sure it was extra dull.

I like the new Mazda styling but even the RX8 doesn't interest me all that much.

The only Volkswagen I think is decent is the R32 VR6 and they haven't made that for two years.

I like the Audi S4, but don't think a V8 is prudent with premium gas requiring weekly plasma donations.

So there you have it, I've shot down everything and now need suggestions.

No comments: