Friday, May 21, 2004

UNBELIEVEABLE! I just witnessed what could be the most impressibe weather display I've ever seen in person. I was looking out the window and it was perfectly clear. Within 1 minute (no exaggeration) the ENTIRE sky turned black and rain, hail, and lightning was everywhere. The clouds were moving extrememly fast. I checked the weather channel and couldn't believe what I saw. Looking at the radar, there was a line of huge thunderstorms in a bow echo from Columbus, through Cleveland, and over to Detroit. The storms were moving at 65 MPH over the area. The local news had footage of the storms crashing over downtown like a freaking wave. Heavy heavy fog was forming instantly at the front the storms along the ground, and as the camera was shooting there were downtown buildings that were engulfed in it like a freaking wave. I can't believe what I just saw.

No comments: