Monday, October 9, 2006

Thoughts from this wild weekend.

Purdue sucked. I saw 0% of the game and I can tell you that.

Notre Dame beat a winless Stanford team and is suddenly better than Auburn? Please. Auburn would destroy the Irish.

I was rooting for the Tigers to beat the Yankees, but it would be ridiculous for Steinbrenner to fire Joe Torre.

My brother Dylan got in a head-on car crash on Saturday at 65 MPH. His car is totalled, the van that he hit is totalled also. Miraculously, everyone basically walked away from it. He was taken to the hospital in an ambulance, but he only has a broken left foot and right hand. It could have been MUCH MUCH worse. Here's his car:



His passenger walked away, the passenger in the van walked away, and the driver of the van was admitted and released from the hospital. I'm just thankful that he's okay - relatively speaking.

No comments: