Monday, October 16, 2006

Purdue's defense played well in the second half. The kicking game has me slightly concerned, but I'm hoping that it was just a bad week.

I wouldn't get my hopes up against Wisconsin - although I do think Purdue can win that game. Wisconsin destroyed Minnesota and Purdue hung on to beat them. Of course, the same could be said for Northwestern and Miami (OH) and us and Miami. NW trounced UM and Purdue didn't. IU beat Iowa which destroyed Purdue. What's going to happen in that game?

I do agree that 9 wins is within reach now. I think that 7 is the minimum that they should win now (Illinois and either IU or Michigan State), which would put them probably back in the stupid Sun Bowl. I'll take the Sun Bowl over no bowl though. They should be able to handle Penn State too, but I don't see them beating Wisconsin this week. I'm also not sure what to think about the Hawaii game. I see trap all over it. Then again, you put the offense in a nice climate and they should put up huge numbers.

Lastly, Anthony Spencer is a beast.

No comments: