Thursday, July 6, 2006

I'm already behind schedule now. I re-arranged the living room and moved the entertainment center. I moved some of the cable connections in the attic to make that possible. I finished hooking up the game systems, and now the living room is basically done.

Granted, this was on my list of things to do, I just didn't figure on doing it yesterday. On top of that I had unannounced visitors, so that threw me further off schedule.

On to a more serious thing, the oncolygist appointment was yesterday. Basically here's what they said: she has the most aggressive kind of cancer there is, and they want her to start chemo immediately. They want to run an 8 week course followed by 4 weeks of radiation. She instead is going to wait until the 18th to start and is only going to do 4 weeks of chemo. Why you ask? Because she's stupid and either doesn't grasp the severity or is in denial. It's very irritating and there's apparently nothing I can do about it.

No comments: