Monday, August 15, 2005

I didn't expect my $3.00 / gallon gas prediction to come storming into town so quickly. Gas today was $2.91. It cannot possibly continue to go up $.20 per week. I don't care how irrational the freaking market is, it just cannot go up 20 cents every week from now until eternity.

Someone robbed a grocery store in Omaha. We'd better raise oil prices by $19. You never know if he stole the local oil refinery from that grocery store.

A meteor hit Mars. Oh no! I must raise oil another $12. The Martians may start immigrating to Earth and drive up our demand for oil.

It was 77 degrees in Cleveland today. No! Say it ain't so! Oil is too cheap. I demand you raise it by $52 / barrel. Think of the children! Won't somebody please think of the children?!?!

There was weather somewhere on Earth. Oh sweet Lord almighty! Weather!?!?! The demand will go crazy with this so called weather. Breaking news: Oil prices surge $4000 per barrel on news of impending weather!


What is the freaking big deal already? Ok, demand is up. Is it up by 250%? I think not, so why are the prices? Because the market is currently frothing at the mouth for any reason to raise prices.

Now I'm irritated.

No comments: