Saturday, December 6, 2003

If you had offered me Kansas State + 14 before the game, there's no way I would've taken the bet. Watching the game though, I was quite impressed with how they played. That little midgety running back they have has got to be one of the fastest football players I've ever seen. Oklahoma's team speed all season was amazing, but K-State just ran past them all night long. I'm amazed.

Now we'll see if the BCS is going to screw it up tomorrow. USC should be #1, LSU should be #2, and OU should be #3. I would accept it if OU ended #2, but everyone on ESPN is talking about USC being #1 in the polls, but #3 in the BCS. If that happens, maybe it will be the key to getting a playoff finally. I doubt it though. What would happen is that #1 USC would play #4 Michigan, and #2 LSU would play #3 OU, and there would be a split championship in the minds of the fans.

No comments: