Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Dear Major League Baseball,

Use this Alex Rodriguez trade to break the union. They players association is getting involved where it shouldn't be, and it is complaining about a trade, which it's member is in favor of. BREAK THE UNION! Have Rodriguez say "Screw you union, I'm doing what I want to do and if you don't like it too bad, you have no authority over me when I quit the union. What do you say to that? One of the most popular players quitting the union? Hmm, that would be bad publicity, so hey stupid union you better do what I want, since without players you are nothing after all... and oh yeah, you're supposed to have my interests at heart, not your own."


I hate the MLB union. NO! You must not reduce your salary from $25 million to $24 million per year! Think about the children! How will they survive! The children!

No comments: