Wednesday, February 5, 2003

I saw K-19 The Widowmaker this weekend. It should be called K-19, the suck maker. It was about as slow moving and boring a movie as you can imagine. Take the action from Driving Miss Daisy and add it to a submarine. There you go. Wait, you say there's no action in Driving Miss Daisy? Hey! You're right. There's also no action in K-19. If I wanted to see people with radiation poisoning I'd go to a hospital. Action movies are supposed to have action. I could barely stand to watch the whole movie. I think I finished it as more of a test of my perseverance than anything. What a total waste of 137 minutes of my life. The movie gets a rating of : 2. Would definately return it if I received it as a gift, and I'd smack the person who gave it to me upside the head

No comments: