Monday, May 18, 2009

While I wasn't actively rooting for the Celtics (as that would be ridiculous) I do think they would've been a much better matchup for the Cavaliers. As in, the Cavs would have swept them.

The Magic scare me because of their ability to get hot from the outside and the fact that they have an absolute beast on the inside. He'll slow down the drives to the hoop unless Z can start hitting some outside shots and draw him away.

I still think the Cavs will win the series, but I don't think it will be a sweep. A lot depends on which Magic team they play. Will it be the one with the head in the clouds or will it be the focused team that beat then 2 times during the regular season? If the Cavs can come out and get a nice lead as they have been doing all playoffs I think the Magic will wilt under the pressure. If they let the Magic hang around though, then it will be very difficult indeed.

No comments: