Friday, May 8, 2009

Here I am outside of Huntington, West Virginia. The wife has not yet arrived. I'm expecting her around 1:30 AM. Then we have to get up at 6 AM so that we can get ready and then get her sister and take her to graduation and grab a good seat for the 9 AM show.

Who graduates at 9 AM? Stupid Marshall, that's who.

At least I'll get to remember my good friend "the afternoon nap" tomorrow. Ah, how I've missed you. What've you been doing lately? Are you on Twitter? How about Facebook? Can I follow your every move and learn that you've been playing a lot of Scrabble lately and are currently eating waffles? Cool... apparently.

Oh wait, that's just like this blog.

Anyway, on to other thoughts. I'm rooting for the Celtics and the Rockets now, as any good Cavaliers fan should be doing as they provide the path of least resistance. The Magic scare me. They've got good outside shooting and great interior defense. Two things that don't bode well for the Cavs. I still think they'd beat the Magic, but I really doubt they'd be blowouts as we've become accustomed to lately.

No comments: