Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back from a fun weekend and a terrible game in Indiana. We didn't do anything of particular interest yesterday. We visited my grandparents, made dinner, watched a movie, watched about 20 minutes of TV and went to bed.

We watched Bucket List, which I was hesitant about viewing given the current situation within my family. I thought it was pretty good though. Somewhere around 6/10.

Last week we saw My Super Ex-Girlfriend, which was beyond super terrible. It was really awful. Not funny. Not well acted. Not well written. Not well anything. If I could give it a 0 out of 10 I would. Because I can't, it gets a solid and well deserved 1 out of 10. If you have the choice of watching that movie or stabbing yourself in the chins with forks then you should choose the forks.

4 comments:

E said...

2008 called, it wants you to review its movies.

E said...

Did you expect anything different from the Exgirlfriend movie? It got horrible reviews!!

boilerdowd said...

I saw that movie on a plane- loved it!

Not really...I'm with Eric, what'd you expect?

J Money said...

stab ourselves in the "chins"? Who says we have more than one? Speak for yourself, bucko.