Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The wife and I are going to see the Lion King tonight. I'll report back tomorrow on my thoughts.

This will be the second Broadway show that I've seen (and third musical overall). The first was Spamalot. I enjoyed that, and I think I will enjoy Lion King too.

I saw a mini version of it at Disneyland a few years ago, and I like that.

I was told to get aisle seats so that we could be as close as possible to the animals as they walk down to the stage. I did one better... we're at the intersection of two aisles, so we'll see them walking towards us from the side, and then down to the stage.

4 comments:

boilerdowd said...

Bad news- those aren't real animals...they're gay men in furry costumes.

J Money said...

Where are you seeing these shows?

Tim said...

We saw it at the State Theatre in Playhouse Square in Cleveland.

Incidentally, Cleveland has the 2nd largest theatre district in the United States...

J Money said...

Behind Indianapolis, I presume.