Thursday, August 2, 2007

Searching for Indians tickets. We received a $50 gift card to MLB.com for a wedding present. I'd really like club seats, but those are $98 each. Then Ticket Master rips you off with a $4 convenience charge per ticket on top of that.

How exactly does doing their job for them make it more convenient for me? Shouldn't I be able to charge them? Seems like it...

Anyway, there are a ton of promotion games left, but I'd like to sit somewhere decent. That doesn't appear to be likely at this point though.

3 comments:

bmp1965 said...

Tim,
It is extremely possible that with the bridge collapse yesterday, the Twins will be coming to Cleveland this weekend to play the series. You should be able to grab decent seats since it's such short notice. I'll let you know when/if I hear more...
Bette

Tim said...

We'll be in Nags Head this weekend, and as it turns out, you can't use MLB.com gift certificates on tickets.

Tickets? To baseball games? Who wants that? No one who uses MLB.com, that's who!

J Money said...

Make sure your freezer is closed before you skip off to Nags Head.