Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Not only have I been traveling for the past two weeks, but I have also been sick for the past two weeks. That doesn't excuse me from posting the daily excitement that is otherwise known as my life, but that's the reason why I haven't been keeping up with this.

During the break in posting, the following things happened:

Justin and Melissa got engaged.

I saw We Are Marshall. It was pretty good. There were definitely some touching moments in it. I thought that they handled the subject matter appropriately too.

My Christmas decorations went up and have now begun to come down.

Purdue went from having a good offense to being a horrendously bad team.

I came in at just about my budget for Christmas shopping, but I still feel broke.

I saw Washington DC for the first time. Spent about 5 hours checking out some of the monuments. I'd love to go back in the spring or summer and just walk around for a week. That won't happen this year, but hopefully sometime in the next few years it will.

I'm sure other things happened too, but that's all I can recall at this point in time.

No comments: