Monday, April 24, 2006

This is the first day I've been downtown during Spider-Man 3 filming. It's a mess, but it could be worse. They've got about 6 city blocks completely cordoned off. No pedestrian traffic unless you're in the movie or you work in a building on one of those blocks. It starts at East 18th and Euclid and goes down to Huron and Euclid. That encompasses the Playhouse Square area and some other big stone buildings. They were going for the New York style apparently, and I think that's a fair representation.

I ended up driving around the whole area because the way I usually go to park for school was now blocked off. I didn't see anything particularly interesting in that time, but then again I don't know exactly what they're filming either. I may very well have seen something that will be in the movie and not realized it.

No comments: