Monday, January 2, 2006

If Brent Musburger were any bigger Ohio State fan I think he might explode. When Ted Ginn was running the end around for an eventual touchdown Musburger said "And he's going to take it to the house." The only problem was that there were still 4 Notre Dame players down there to tackle him and he was still on the 20 yard line. I'm happy Notre Dame sucked, but it still irritated me.

Here's my impression of Brent Musburger:

Whoa nelly! Hey folks, it's a one yard run, partner. He's going to take it to the house! Our ole buddy Jack Arute will surely report on it Gary, my man. In the college game, we've got ourselves a dandy! My friends, the fighting Buckeyes of THE Ohio State University are playing someone today! Holy Buckeye! I'm so excited I'm going to pee in my Ohio State Underoos! The Buckeyes of Ohio State just LOVE the Fiesta Bowl. Remember when they won the national championship? Remember? Huh, huh, do ya? Whoo! Let's take a look back at every game that Ohio State has ever played in. I love the way they beat Indiana by 2 points in 1931. That game was just great.

No comments: