Tuesday, February 8, 2005

The list of remaining ballparks is up now. Some of the stadiums I've been to, but not for a game (Angels.) Some I've driven past, but never been in (White Sox.) Some places have built new stadiums since my last trip there (Padres.) Some teams have re-located so now I have to visit new crappy stadiums (Senators). Some stadiums probably just suck and that's why I haven't been there (Devil Rays.)

Anaheim Angels
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
San Diego Padres
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Senators



Possible trips based on these choices (in no particular order):

1. Anaheim and San Diego, with a side trip to Las Vegas
2. Chicago (Cubs and White Sox)
3. Kansas City and St. Louis
4. Florida and Tampa Bay
5. Minnesota, Colorado, Washington, and Seattle


I personally am in favor of trip number 5. It seems like the best way to minimize travel time and maximize "fun" time.

Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: