Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Jamaal Freaking Magloire?

Give me a break.

That freaking bastage that turned down Purdue after he already committed to them and then went to Kentucky?

All-Star?

Give me a break.

Hey, you may not know who I am put I shoot 6% from the field and average .9 points a game. I'm a NBA All-Star because I am taller than 4 foot 6! I am so great.

What a pile.


The friggin game is supposed to be an exciting exhibition for the fans. Now I ask you... who is more exciting? Jamaal FREAKING Magloire or anyone else? Namely, Carlos Boozer, Zydrunas, of LeBron James. Who? ANYONE is the answer you're looking for.

James : 20.8 PPG, 5.9 RPG, 5.9 APG.
Boozer : 14.3 PPG, 10.9 RPG, 2.2 APG
Ilgauskas : 14.1 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 1.4 APG


Magloire : 11.7 PPG, 9.4 RPG, 1.3 APG


Which one of those players is better than Magloire? How about ALL OF THEM.

I can feel the rage growing. My hair is about to pop out into an afro.

No comments: