Thursday, August 21, 2003

Clarett, Shmlarett. Who gives a crap. He sucks and Ohio State sucks too.

I've got your repeat right here.

I rate Ohio State fans right up there win Browns fans as being the worst fans to sit with at a game. I think they should limit all beer sales to the first minute of the first quarter at every game in Ohio. Crap heads. Hey, here's an idea Browns fans. Let's boo our own team. Who cares that they only have 3.61 players on offense. I don't! BOO! Boo I say. Hey ref, here's a beer upside the head, and there's more where that came from. Yeah the team sucks. Yeah the chants are all either "3 and out! 3 and out!" or "P-R-E! V-E-N-T!" Still, have a little class you drunk bastards.

Here's what's going to happen. The Browns will finish 6-10 this year and who will they blame now that Couch isn't the starter? Oh, I'm sure they'll find someone, and that someone's name will rhyme with Gym Slouch. Idiots. They should have a minimum IQ requirement installed in order to get into the stadium.

No comments: