Sunday, June 22, 2003

I saw the Hulk today. It was ok. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Of course, I never was a big fan of the Hulk, so maybe that had something to do with it. The Hulk himself looked better than he did in the commercials, but they used the trick of having a lot of fighting take place at night so that you can't really see him that well. Jennifer Connelly looked pretty good though, so that's a plus.

Ah, one other thing comes to mind that I didn't like. Whenever there were people talking they did these extreme close-ups on their faces. Half the time you couldn't see their chin or the top of their head. Why did they do that? I have no idea. I thought I was watching old episodes of Wayne's World.

Anyway, the Hulk gets a rating of 5. Would watch if it was on TV or someone else rented it.

No comments: