Saturday, September 17, 2005

Freaking Choker Dame. The one time in the world when it would be beneficial for them to win, they lose. What a pile of ass. They suck and I hate them. Now I'm probably going to get screwed on those extra tickets that I have. Son of a crap!

I hope Beano Cook gets runover by a very slow clown riding a tricycle, and I hope that clown has very bad gass.

"OH MY GOD! NOTRE DAME WILL WIN THE NEXT 90000 CHAMPIONSHIPS! Look at my double chin! It's quivering with excitement! The Irish are back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN! We are awesome! Everyone sucks! The Irish rule! We are so great! Look at how great we are! I'm screaming! We won 2 games! Where's the BCS trophy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" - Beano Cook

Shut the freak up. It's 2 damn games and now you lost to Michigan State for the 90th time in a row. It makes me want to shoot my TV.

No comments: