Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Before the start of the 2002 NFL season...

I'm Butch Davis and you're not. We made the playoffs last year. If you make me the general manager, surely we will go to the Super Bowl.


Before the start of the 2003 NFL season...

I'm Butch Davis and you're not. Okay, so we had a down year. It happens. We had some injuries. Surely if you make me the president of football operations, these problems will go away.



Before the start of the 2004 NFL season...

I'm Butch Davis and you're not. Look. Last year was an abherration too. It was Tim Couch. Tim Couch is terrible. It is all Tim Couch's fault. If he had mobility, we would have won the Super Bowl. Trust me. We need Jeff Garcia. Yeah. That's it. Get me Jeff Garcia and man oh man, watch out NFL. Down with Tim Couch. I hate that guy. I want Garcia. Super Bowl! Woo, woo! We're a train baby, and ain't nothin you can do to stop us now. Woo, woo!


11/30/04...

I'm Butch Davis and you're not, I'm cut.

No comments: