Friday, March 15, 2002

I finally got around to watching Tomb Raider last night. I'd have to say that it wasn't worth the wait. In fact, it gets my rating of "I would probably return it if someone gave it to me as a gift." FYI, that's the third lowest rating that I can give a movie. Now that I'm on this tangent, I'll explain the whole rating scheme.

10. Definite Purchase
9. Probable Purchase
8. Would Purchase if I was in the mood and happened across it
7. Would ask for it as a gift because I might want to watch it again some day
6. Would accept as a gift / would pay money to rent
5. Would watch if it was on TV or someone else rented it
4. Would watch it on TV if there was nothing else on and I had nothing better to do
3. Would probably return it if I received it as a gift
2. Would definately return it if I received it as a gift, and I'd smack the person who gave it to my upside the head
1. Would immediately burn it upon receiving it as a gift, so as to remove the stench of evil from the Earth

There you have it, that's my rating for movies. Tomb Raider (otherwise known as Crap Raider or Suck Raider) gets a rating of 3.

No comments: